Sunday, March 18, 2018

March 12, 2018

Hello everyone!!

This week was absolutely fantastic and I am so grateful to be a missionary! We had a ton of tender mercies and saw so many miracles this week! 

One miracle was knocking into a few really cute families who really want to learn more and are willing to change and come closer to Christ. 

We went on exchanges this week with some sisters, and I learned so much from her. We were also able to knock in a neighborhood where a lot of people speak Spanish and I was able to talk to them, which was a huge blessing for me. I love the Hispanic culture so much!!!

I am so grateful for the opportunity to still be here in this branch, I love the people here and the members so much.

I am so grateful for the power of the priesthood that we have on the earth again today. I know that truly the miracles have not ceased, and I know that because God loves us He has given us so many blessings. 

I love you all tons, 
Hermana Frank 

No comments:

Post a Comment