Monday, March 26, 2018

Happy Easter

Hello everyone!!!!

First of all, Happy Easter! This whole week I have been so excited, I love Easter so much and the knowledge we have that because of Jesus Christ and His resurrection, all of us will be able to live again as well! I am so grateful for Jesus Christ, and His example and sacrifice for each of us. 

Also, for some super exciting news, Magaly was baptized this week! Por fin! hahaha we are so excited for her! She is so sweet and I just love her so much. I have worked with her for a while in this area, and it has been so cool to see her faith grow and to see her make the decision to follow Jesus Christ and be baptized. It was a roller coaster of emotions down until the very end (they had to redo her baptism 6 times because she couldn't get under) but so worth it. As one hermano said, when we are baptized we are returning to God and will be able to live with Him forever. I love that!

We also had zone conference this week, which was fantastic to be able to see everyone and feel of the spirit strongly all together! I am so grateful for the opportunity to be a missionary!

Love you all! 
Have a good week!
Hermana Frank

Oh and this is random, we met this cute 6 year old this week and while talking he was telling us about all the places he has been (like Utah and Texas, etc) and I asked where his favorite place was. He immediately said "McDonalds"! Hahahahaha it made my day. He was so stinkin cute. 

Thanks for the sweet packages!!!!! I have the best family everrrr ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•

She gave us empanadas๐Ÿ˜Š

Making dumplings with the sisters!

No comments:

Post a Comment