Monday, March 19, 2018

March 19, 2018

This week was fantastic! We taught lots of lessons and went on lots of exchanges. I absolutely love the sisters in the zone so much!

The first exchange I was able to go with Sister Lu and she is so sweet! She is from Taiwan and is learning English. She makes THE BEST food and she is so willing to work hard and have fun! I love her tons.

I was also able to go with Sister Gneiting and that was a ton of fun too. She is a great missionary and example to all those around her. I Just love the sisters so much!

Anyways this Sunday we also spoke in sacrament meeting so that was great. :) 

OH! And we were able to go to help out a member paint their back deck, it was a ton of fun and we listened to conference talks and it was fantastic. 

Also, we met a girl from ecuador on sunday who is the sweetest thing! We got in and started talking to her, and she really just wants to learn. She was so eager to have her questions answered, and when we gave her a pamphlet to have her read she was so excited to learn more. She is so sweet. 

I love the people here, I love Georgia so much, and I love and am so grateful for the miracles I see every day!

Hermana Frank 

No comments:

Post a Comment