Tuesday, February 27, 2018

February 26, 2018

I can't come up with creative titles anymore, I'm sorry to disappoint. 

But as always, this week was fantastic. It started off with an amazing temple trip with the zone! I absolutely love going to the temple, and I am so grateful for the blessing it is in our lives. I know that it is the house of the Lord and that we can feel of His spirit there. I know He loves us and will help us receive answers to our questions if we read the scriptures and pray. I love this gospel! I love my Heavenly Father and I am so grateful for Jesus Christ. I'm grateful for the opportunity to share my testimony with the people her in Georgia. 

The work is going great,  we had quite a few lessons and are looking forward to some baptisms in the near future.

Oh and also, Sister Rhoton and I hit our YEAR MARK IN GEORGIA!! Isn't that so insane?! It was a great day and it was fun to think back to how much we have grown and changed on our missions. The Lord is definitely shaping us each day. Trust in His plan! 


I love you all so much!!
Have a good week!
Hermana Frank 

No comments:

Post a Comment