Sunday, March 18, 2018

March 5, 2018


Crazy news everyone! I'm not getting transferred!!  Haha I will continue to be STL here in Lilburn. (For those of you keeping count, that is a total of 6 transfers, 9 months, half my mission spent here) haha so yup it's pretty insane.  I am so excited though. We got great things happening here in Riverside. Speaking of exciting things, our investigator is finally getting baptized on March 25th!! Yesterday at church she was telling everyone, and she is just so excited and we are so excited for her!! :) yayyyy!
Also, this week we were able to find a lot of new people to teach, and we had quite a few people that were able to come to church!
I love being a missionary and I know that the Lord has a greater plan for each of us. I know that I am staying here for a reason and I am so excited for the next transfer! 
Also, this week was crazy because I was able to see my trainer, Hermana Bailey!  She came back to visit Georgia and it was so fun to see her and some of the other old hermanas that came back to visit.
A mission is the best you make so many great friends.

I love you all so much!
Have a great week!
Hermana Frank 

No comments:

Post a Comment