Tuesday, January 23, 2018

Snow again?!?!

Hello everyone!!

I hope that y'all had a fantastic week. :) 

This week was pretty crazy, with a couple snow days, cancelled meetings, and transfer calls. 

So yup, it snowed here again. This time though, it was a lot more dangerous because the temperatures stayed below freezing for quite a while so we were limited to walking and biking. It really made me very grateful for our car haha. People thought we were pretty crazy, but they were really kind. :)

Thanks to the snow, a few conferences were cancelled, and our big meeting with the Atlanta mission was cancelled as well. We were disappointed, but we ended up having some great lessons and so it all turned out well.

This area has been seeing a lot of miracles, and I am so grateful for all the people we are teaching. I love the people here, and this branch is so great. Which is why I am so excited that I will be staying here for ANOTHER transfer! Hermana Mafi will be going to my old area, and I will be staying here with Hermana Rhoton. We came out at the same time, and I am so excited to work with her.

I love this work so much, and I love this gospel. I KNOW that God loves us. I KNOW that the Book of Mormon is true. I KNOW that my Savior lived and died for me, and for each of you. I KNOW that we can become better each and every day with His help.

I love you all so much! 

Hermana Frank

 

No comments:

Post a Comment