Monday, January 29, 2018

January 29, 2018

Hey y'all!

This week was fantastic! We had a Spanish conference and we seriously learned so much! (Including the fact that literally no one has d&c 4 memorized in Spanish lol) 
At the Spanish conference we talked about how to find, and they showed a demographic map of our area and everyone laughed because there are like hardly any Hispanics. But nonetheless, this week we were still able to find 8 new investigators and we are looking forward to this transfer!
My new companion is amazing, her name is Hermana Rhoton and we have been out the same amount of time. I am learning so much from her and so excited to work with her!
Also, a cute member of our branch just got her mission call to the salt lake city south mission!! So fam and friends, watch out for her and take care of her please! She's the greatest and I am so proud of her.
Watching her open her mission call brought back so many memories. I am so grateful for the opportunity to serve a mission, especially here in Georgia. I love the people, and I have learned so much. 
I love y'all lots! Have a good week!
Hermana Frank 

No comments:

Post a Comment