Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Go Dawgs!

Hola a todos!!

Well, I'm going to keep this one short and sweet because I don't have much time....BUT this week was great! 

One miracle, was we were tracting and it was soooo cold. We felt very prompted to go to this one street, and NO ONE was answering. We had no idea why we were sent there. But we kept going, and the very last two houses, met people that were interested and are now new investigators. 

It was such a tender mercy, and I know that when we act on promptings the Lord will bless us. Maybe not in the time frame or way that we are expecting, but I know He will always bless us if we listen to Him. 

I love you all so much, have a fantastic week!

Hermana Frank 

Also, yes, the Georgia Dawgs are in the NCAA playoffs so cheer for them and hope they win so that all of Georgia will be happy and receptive to the people knocking their doors🤗

No comments:

Post a Comment