Sunday, January 21, 2018

Eyeball twins!

You guys! My companion and I discovered we are eyeball twins! So that's a fun fact of the week for ya.

So that was exciting this week, but this week was so great for so many reasons. 
We had a special regional conference this Sunday, and so we were able to listen to Elder Bednar and we had 6 of our investigators there to listen! It was so amazing! They all really enjoyed it, and we were so pumped!

We had lots of opportunities to teach this week, and I love meeting so many new people each week. I really just love being a missionary! 

Also, I have been a missionary for a whole year now! It's honestly so crazy. It's so fun to look back to how much I have changed and how much I have grown and developed. I know that God has a potential for all of us, and that He loves us so much! I love being a missionary and sharing the gospel here in Georgia. 

I love y'all so much! Thanks for all your support! 

Hermana Frank 

No comments:

Post a Comment