Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Happy New Year!

Hello everyone! I hope that y'all have had a great new years day!

This week was fantastic, talking to my family was such a blessing, and I am seriously so grateful for all the support and love from each of you. Y'all are the best!

This week nothing too out of the ordinary happened, but the work in this area is really booming and we are looking forward to some baptisms this transfer with a few of the people we are teaching! Yay!

I have really been thinking a lot recently about what a blessing it is that we have the opportunity to change and become better each day. Not only can we make new years resolutions for the year, but we can make goals each month, each week, each day, to help us become better people and feel closer to God. 

I love you all so much and wish y'all the best this week! 

Hermana Frank 

Jump into the new year!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment