Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Wringing out dress in Walmart

Hello everyone!

Well this week was an adventure to say the least. But it was so great. :) 

I am so blessed to be companions with the new Hermana Ramirez! She is the absolute greatest! She is from Texas and speaks perfect Spanish (it was her first language) so she is helping me with mine. We learn a lot from each other and get along really well. I am so blessed with such a talented and spiritual trainee! The only thing that makes me sad, is she is visa waiting, so she will be leaving to Mexico once she gets her visa. :( but that's okay we are so grateful to have her here for now with us. :)

This week has been a little rough riding in the POURING rain.... Haha we had to stop at Wal-Mart to dry off and literally we wrung out our dresses. People thought we were crazy, and I definitely felt crazy. But we had people to teach and places to be, so we put on our ponchos and rain jackets and went out no matter if it was rain or shine. 

I realized especially this week that the Lord always stretches us to become the best we can, but He never stretches us far enough to break. We just have to trust Him and let Him mold us and give us trials so we can reach the potential He has planned for us. I know that through His gospel and this mission, I have been stretched and have grown so much. (Not upwards obviously, maybe a little horizontally, but I have grown soooooooo much spiritually). I love this gospel and the mission experience I have had thus far, and I wouldn't want to give up any of the trials or hardships I have had. 

Thank you for all of your support and emails. I truly have the best family and friends in the world. 

Love you all, have a great week!!

Hermana Frank


No comments:

Post a Comment