Thursday, July 20, 2017

July 17, 2017

Hello everyone!

This week was so fantastic! I can't remember all the details however, and have been so busy I have neglected to write in my journal... so I will just tell a few stories.
This week we had interviews with the new president and his wife and they are the greatest! I cannot wait to work with them, and I know the Lord put us all here at this specific time in Georgia for a reason. 
We also had the opportunity this week to visit a less active who is really struggling. With work, friends, her testimony, and it was such a blessing to be able to visit her. We felt inspired to share what we did, and the spirit was really strong as we testified of Christ and his love for her. Since then, she has thanked us every day for visiting her, it made her feel so much better and helped her carry on. I know that simple acts of bearing testimony or providing service for someone can change their lives.
I challenge you all this week to go out of your way to do a simple act of service for someone else. I know that as we serve others we feel happier and more love for those we are serving. I love you all and I love the people here in Georgia!
Have a great week!
Hermana Frank 

No comments:

Post a Comment