Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Tacos de lengua

Hello everyone!

This week was a great week, full of exciting adventures and biking in the rain and heat. Good times. For real though, I absolutely have loved being able to bike. It gives us the opportunity to meet so many more people! And this week while biking we had a really cool experience. 
I have been trying very very hard this week to stop and pray a lot to be led by the spirit more. While we ride bikes I'm always praying to know where to go and who to talk to. I felt like we should go visit a potential contact, even though it was a little out of the way. We stopped by and she wasn't there. But that's okay, a little bit down the road, we met the greatest family who was more than happy to invite us back. They have been looking for a church and want their kids to grow up with a faith in Christ. They are so prepared and we can't wait to keep teaching them! It was such a miracle that we met them, and I know that if we act on promptings, even if we don't see an immediate blessing, it will come. Sometimes the Lord tests us to see if we can really be trusted to act on promptings no matter what, and He will always reward us for listening. 
The Lord will always answer our prayers is the bottom line from this week. 
We have been working a lot with all the recent converts and less active, and I love them all so much! I honestly don't know what will happen next transfer...I really don't even want to think about it. It is so weird I have been here for my entire mission haha. But that won't be for a while, I will keep y'all updated.
Thank you all for your love and support! Have a great week!
Hermana Frank 
Also yes I tried tacos de lengua for the first time this week, they were really good!

This little girl Vanessa drew a picture of me, she is the cutest.

This frog has been outside our door for days now. What's a good name for it?
Service with the sisters.
Mr tinos, we introduced the sisters to it and now we are all addicted. You know that candy on the spoon I thought was so gross dad? Yeah I'm addicted now. Weird how a mission can change you in more ways than one haha
when the elders give you candy from Colombia yessssss

No comments:

Post a Comment