Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Missionaries=Cockroaches



Hello everyone!

My companion said something this week that made me laugh. We got in a car accident, (we were getting stuff out of the back seat when a lady just backed into us) and luckily no one was hurt. We were talking about how the Lord really protects his missionaries, and she goes, "yeah missionaries survive hurricanes, earthquakes, car crashes, and all sorts of natural disasters. We are like cockroaches!" Haha it made us both laugh really hard. But it also made me really think. We are so lucky, well I am so lucky, to be able to see the Lords hand in my life and all the tender mercies He has given me. And while on my mission I have been able to notice them a lot more. The Lord truly loves, protects, and blesses us!

This week we also were able to meet the new mission President and his wife! They are so sweet and I am so excited to work with them! After the meeting I felt so spiritually renewed and so excited to get back to missionary work! I love going to meetings like that, and can't wait for many more with the Marshs.

A cool miracle this week, was while we were studying in McDonald's (we didn't have time to bike all the way home) we decided to pray to know whether or not to drop some investigators that havent really been keeping commitments. We prayed and then talked and right after we decided to drop them, a lady came up to us and set up an appointment with us! She was an old contact and wasn't there when we stopped by, so we figured she wasn't interested. But she told us she was just busy then but she wants us to come by and basically set up her own appointment. It was so amazing! The Lord will bless us as we follow promptings and turn to Him for guidance and help.

I love this work and I love you all! Have a great week!

Hermana Frank

No comments:

Post a Comment