Sunday, May 20, 2018

May 14, 2018

Hello everyone! 

This Saturday I had the opportunity to go to the temple with Magaly, a recent convert in Riverside. She is so sweet and was so excited. It was amazing to see her again, and the spirit was so strong in the temple. She really enjoyed it. I am so grateful for temples and the spirit that they bring into our lives. I know that  as we go to the temple more frequently we will feel the spirit more abundantly in our lives and see so many blessings. Also, it was cool because I was able to bring 4 family names and do their work! 

Afterwards, we went out to eat with her and a member from the branch. I am so grateful for them and their friendship. I absolutely love all the people here and am so blessed to be serving in Georgia!

Anyways, this week was fantastic and I am so grateful that I was able to talk to my family! I love them so much!

Thank you for all of your support and love!
Hermana Frank 

No comments:

Post a Comment