Saturday, May 5, 2018

April 16, 2018

Hello everyone!! 

I don't have much time today, we got crazy news, I am going to be transferred!! Ahhh tomorrow I am headed to a new zone to be companions with one of my best mission friends, Sister Patching! I am so pumped but also so nervous. Also, lots of tears because I've been here for so long everyone is just like family. I love the people here and I love Hispanics, and I won't be in a Spanish area in my next area. But I'm excited for the new challenge and I know the Lord is guiding President Marsh and I'm going where He wants me to go!

This week was fantastic though, we had lots of lessons with some really amazing families. People are so sweet and kind, and at the beginning of the week we had a powerful lesson with a super great family about the book of mormon. We are excited to continue meeting with them!

Also, I forgot to talk about this but a couple weeks ago we had a lady come to church who is not a member and when we were talking about the new ministering program in relief society she started crying. She told us she felt the spirit of love so strong in the room. The opportunity we have to serve others is so fantastic and I hope we never forget to minister to others as Christ did!

I love you all!
Have a great week!
Hermana Frank 

No comments:

Post a Comment