Saturday, May 5, 2018

April 9, 2018

This week was fantastic!!!!

I am trying to remember what we even did....

Well, we were able to see Magaly finally get confirmed this Sunday!! It was awesome, she was so excited and it was so cute to see her so happy. I am so grateful for the opportunity to get to know her and love her so much.

We also had exchanges with the Spanish sisters this week. I went to Canton with Hermana Oldham (my MTC companion) which was an absolute blast. There were so many people that spoke Spanish there! I have honestly completely fallen in love with the Hispanic culture. They are all so kind, and even if they don't have much to give, they give you something anyways. We ate like 5 bananas and a lot of other treats in the 5 hours we were teaching lessons and talking to people haha. 

Anyways, I absolutely love the people here in Riverside. We spent the week talking to lots of people, as usual, and I just feel a sense of Gods love for each of the people we talk to! He truly loves us so much. 

I love you all tons! Thanks for your examples and emails!! 
Hermana Frank 

No comments:

Post a Comment