Saturday, May 5, 2018

April 30, 2018

This week was a week of miracles and blessings. Every week on the mission my companion and I see miracles and tender mercies, but this week they were just pouring down! At the end of the week my companion and I both fasted just to give thanks for all the many blessings we saw!

First of all, on Saturday we were tracting and met this sweet family. We taught them a lesson, and they all came to church! We were so pumped!

We found so many amazing people to teach this week, and we just saw that the Lord truly has prepared so many people here in this area to hear the gospel! By the end of the week we ended up finding 10 new investigators and they are all super solid and excited to learn! So yayyyy!  

I love being a missionary! This church is true! And never forget how much God loves you!

Stay peachy, 
Hermana Frank🍑

No comments:

Post a Comment