Thursday, February 22, 2018

February 19, 2018

Hello y'all!!

Well, surprise surprise, this week was fantastic!!

My companion and I were able to go on a lot of exchanges with the sisters in the zone this week, which is always so much fun! We were able to learn lots and I am so grateful for the sisters in the zone! I always learn so much from them. When I was with Sister Lott, who is serving in a biking area, every time we passed someone she would happily hop off her bike and talk to them. She is a great example to me of talking to everyone and sharing the happiest message on earth with them all!!

We also found a lot of new people to teach this week, and got a lot of referrals for the English missionaries. 

A great part of the week was also our Valentine's day fiesta which we had on Saturday night. We had a lot of investigators show up, and everyone had a ton of fun. There was so much laughter, food, and dancing, and I just love the Hispanic culture so much! It was great.

Oh and the best news? One of our investigators attended a baptism with us yesterday, and she turned to me and said, I'm ready to be baptized soon too. It's my turn. Yay! We have been working so hard with her, and it has been so great to see her progress and grow closer to Jesus Christ. She desires to follow Him and I am so proud of her and happy for her.


I love y'all tons!!!
Hermana Frank 

No comments:

Post a Comment