Wednesday, February 14, 2018

February 12, 2018

Hey y'all! 

This week we had zone conference, which was a blast and we learned tons. Sister Rhoton and I were able to give a training to the zone and we had a few of the missionaries share their testimonies and conversion stories. It was so cool to hear their testimonies, I am so grateful for the missionaries in our zone! 

One cool miracle this week, was we were tracting in an apartment complex and as we were walking in we saw a lady carrying in a bunch of groceries. We offered to help, and she let us and come to find out, she had just recently moved to the area! And she had been taking lessons from some sisters in Indiana! She fed us some African food and we talked for quite a while. It was so great, and as she was talking to us I could truly feel of God's love for her and her family. 

I love being a missionary and I love this gospel. I love Jesus Christ, and I know that He loves me and each one of you. 


I love y'all!! Have a great week!
Hermana Frank 

No comments:

Post a Comment