Monday, April 24, 2017

This is a drought?

Hola everyone!

Apparently there was a drought going on in Georgia. I never would have guessed haha because everything is always so green and it still seems to rain a lot. But I guess prayers were answered because on Sunday it rained buckets. And I mean buckets man it was so insane. But honestly pretty fun, and since we were tracting literally all day we got offered a lot of umbrellas haha. People are really kind. :)
Well this week actually wasn't too eventful, I'm honestly not sure where to start. I guess the coolest thing this week was when we got to listen to Elder Uceda from the 70 come to our stake! We were able to meet him and it was so amazing! I know that as we listen to prophets and their apostles, we will be able to receive personal revelation and answers to our prayers! I challenge everyone to prayerfully read a conference talk a week and I know that you will be able to receive guidance and peace.
Another cool thing, was that we had a really cool investigator come to the conference! Technically he isn't ours because he is english speaking and we had to pass him to the elders haha but we tracted into him and taught him the Restoration so it was so cool to see him there! He said he felt the spirit so strongly, and me and Hna Ramirez were so happy! 
This week we also had exchanges and I went to an English area! It was weird going to church and talking to people there in English to be honest haha. And I realized how hard it is being an English missionary. I realized how much I truly love the Hispanic culture. They are always so kind, know how to party, and let's not even mention the food. Dang. So good.
Haha well not much else happened this week, we have just been teaching the same people and tracting and trying to find people that are ready to make these changes in their lives that will help them draw closer to the Savior. 
I'm so grateful for the opportunity to be here and I'm also so grateful for all your love and support! You guys are all the greatest.

Con mucho amor,
Hermana Frank 

No comments:

Post a Comment