Monday, April 17, 2017

He is Risen!

Hey everyone!

Feliz Pascua! I hope that everyone had a great week and had time to reflect on the amazing sacrifice of Jesus Christ and His resurrection. I am so grateful for Him and this gospel and the knowledge that I can be with my family forever! I know that it is true! 

Haha on Sunday we got a call from the other sisters early in the morning and they just said, "He is risen! Happy Easter!" And then hung up. Haha but seriously, He is risen and because of that we can all rise again someday too. I'm so grateful for that!

This week we had a lot of cool miracles, and I am so grateful for the Lord letting me be a part of this great work. One cool thing that happened this week, was Macaria, (the woman who was supposed to be baptized but had family issues) was able to meet with us again! It's a long story, but we finally were able to see her again! We showed her the Restoration video and she LOVED it! 

As far as tracting and finding new investigators goes, this week we decided to go to a complex but it was gated. We had planned to be there though, so we parked at the leasing office and walked in after a car, haha stealth mode. Once in, we prayed to know what complex to knock, and that night we found 3 new investigators! It was such a miracle! When we follow what we have planned and find by the spirit, the Lord will bless us with success! No matter what we have to overcome to get there. :)

This week we did a lot of biking, which is harder than it looks in a skirt. Haha but I'm starting to get the hang of it, and it was a fun new way to talk to people and contact them.

On Sunday we had two of our investigators at church, and a few less actives, which was so amazing! One of our investigators, Luis, brought his son and they both loved it. The other one, Felipe, really loved it as well and we are so excited that they were all able to feel the spirit and show their love to God by coming to church. 

This week was fantastic, and even though the heat and mosquitoes were against us, (I now have a running total of 23 mosquitoes bites), we had a lot of success and felt the spirit a lot this week.

I love this work and I love all of you!

Con mucho amor,
Hermana Frank
Pretty flower haha
Biking
Our nametags
Me with my Easter package!
All the zone sisters at dreamland, a southern BBQ place

No comments:

Post a Comment