Monday, April 3, 2017

764 Doors!

Women's conference with the awesome ladies in our branch


Food from the rompe ayuno



Our district!!

We wanted to see what we looked like to people
looking through their peephole jaja





















We matched one day hahahahaha we are dorks


Hey everyone!!

This week was a blast and a half here in georgia! We had a lot of fun, Hermana Ramirez and I finding new people to teach. We set a goal at the beginning of the week to have 70 meaningful contacts. We didn't quite reach the goal, because we didn't take into account conference, but we were working super hard to accomplish it and we definitely saw the blessings! We found a lot of really cool people that we are excited to begin teaching.

This week we were able to teach a really cool lesson to a really cool investigator. His name is Luis and he is such an amazing man! We had to hear opportunity to teach him the plan of salvation, and it was one of the most spiritual experiences I have had on my mission so far. I know that we can be together with our families forever, and that knowledge is such a blessing in my life! It was so powerful to see his eyes light up as we testified how we can live with God and our families forever. It is something he truly desires, and we are excited that he is progressing so quickly and hope that he can be baptized soon!

Conference this week was also so so fantastic. If you haven't had the chance to hear all the talks, look them up on lds.org! We are so blessed to have the opportunity to hear the Lord speak to us through His servants, I know that what they testify of is true! Conference can answer any question that we have and is for everyone! I can't choose favorite talks, but as I was listening I felt an overwhelming sense of God's love for me and for each of us. We can't comprehend it, and I know that I will never be able to. It's amazing how deeply He loves us even when we don't deserve it. I am so grateful for the gospel and for the plan of happiness that God has prepared for us because He loves us so much. 

I hope that you guys all have a fantastic week, I love you all so much! Thank you for the emails and support!

Con mucho amor,
Hermana Frank 

No comments:

Post a Comment