Monday, March 27, 2017

I'm burning in Georgia!



 
                              

Wow I can't believe just last week it was in the 20s! This week the high was 90! Geez make up your mind Georgia!! Haha well this week was kind of crazy. Actually lemme rephrase that, it was super crazy.

First, our baptism fell through because the morning of her baptismal interview she called us and informed us she was on her way to the emergency room because her head hurt so bad. We fasted and prayed all day for her safety, and later in the afternoon she called us and let us know she was safe and okay but her doctor was having her wait to a baptized until she felt better. So hopefully that will be soon. Please keep her in your prayers!

Also, a couple days before that crazy event, unfortunately a sister in our area went home, and since we were the only trio, the mission president called and asked Hermana Bailey to move to be in the English area. She was devastated, especially because this is her second to last transfer and she loves the branch and spanish so much. But she was such an amazing example to me throughout the whole thing. She never once complained, and she had a great attitude about it. She's such a fantastic missionary, I'm so grateful for her and the chance to have been her companion even if it was just for a few weeks. Plus she is still in our district so I'll still be seeing her around. :)

This week we also had zone conference, and it was so cool!! I loved hearing everyone's testimonies and getting to learn from President Bennion and his sweet wife. They are such powerful leaders and I have learned so much from them!! I am so grateful for them. 

I know I say this every week, but I am so grateful for this opportunity. I have drawn so much closer to Jesus Christ. He is my friend, my brother, and my Savior. I know that He loves each one of us so much. I am so grateful for His sacrifice. I'm so grateful for my family and the sacrifices they are making to help me be here. You all are such great examples to me. Thank you for all the love and support, y'all are the best.

Con mucho amor,
Hermana Frank

No comments:

Post a Comment