Thursday, December 14, 2017

you guys. it SNOWED. in GEORGIA


Yup. It's true. IT SNOWED HERE!! It was the best day EVER I absolutely loved it!
(I'll add some pics so y'all can see the pure joy I felt)

This week all in all has just been so great. One miracle we had was on Sunday we had stake conference, and the members that were going to give a ride to an investigator we had invited cancelled at the last minute. The investigator (whom I love so so much) wanted to go so badly, that she called another member and found a ride! It was such a miracle that she had the faith and courage to call someone else and we were so excited she was able to come. She loved stake conference and felt the spirit and we are so excited to keep working with her! Yay!

We also were able to go to the temple in Tuesday, and that was amazing. I know that the temple is the house of the Lord, and I'm so grateful for the opportunity to feel of His love and spirit there. 

There were a lot of other miracles that happened throughout the week, and I am so grateful to be a missionary especially during this season! Last night we went Christmas caroling and people LOVED it. I'm so grateful for this season and for the opportunity to help people come closer to Christ each day as a missionary.

I love you all lots! Have a great week!
Hermana Frank 


Ps if y'all wanna write me a cute Christmas letter or send me your cute Christmas cards I would not be upset one bit.

1150 Cole Dr SW
Lilburn, GA 30047 USA

 

No comments:

Post a Comment