Monday, December 4, 2017

#LighttheWorld

Hello everyone!!

Well this week has been great! One of the highlights, was we had the opportunity to take part in the Book of Mormon experiment. We went to a college campus and asked people to just read one page and highlight anything they saw about God, Jesus Christ, or anything that they liked. It was so so amazing, one girl told me, "wow, I really like it! It makes me feel some sort of way!" I was able to testify that the Book of Mormon is another testament of Jesus Christ and helps us learn more about Him and becoming closer to Him. I was able to teach another lady about the Restoration of the gospel when she said she had been feeling lost spiritually. It was such a great experience, and we talked to so many more people and got so many phone numbers so that we can give them free copies of the Book that changes lives!

We also had MLC and zone conference with Elder and Sister Clayton of the 70! It was so spiritually fulfilling and I learned so much! My companion and I were so hyped to work, and found so many potentials and solid news this week! We saw lots of miracles, and I know that the Lord is guiding us every day. 

Tomorrow we have the opportunity to go to the temple for the first time in 7 months, and I cannot wait! I love going to the temple and feeling of the spirit that is there. It truly is the Lord's house.

I love you all so much, have a fantastic week!
Hermana Frank 

Also, don't forget to Light the World this holiday season!!

No comments:

Post a Comment