Friday, December 1, 2017

November 27, 2017


Georgia is so pretty!

Hey everyone! Happy late thanksgiving! I hope that everyone was able to eat lots of turkey and think of all the many blessings God has given us!

This week, again, was so amazing. Nothing too out of the ordinary happened, but it was another week of serving others and helping people come closer to Jesus Christ. I love this work!

One thing I really have noticed this week is how much God loves all of His children. He truly places us in the paths of others and others in our paths to bless and help us along this journey. He has given me so many blessings, and I am so grateful for all of them. My family, friends, the opportunity to serve a mission, and many more. 

Thanksgiving was fabulous, and so was black Friday, as we were able to go to the mall to talk to lots and lots of people. It was a blast. 

I love this work and I love all of you!! Have a good week!
Hermana Frank 

No comments:

Post a Comment