Thursday, October 19, 2017

October 9, 2017

Some kittens were following us haha

We were scooping ice cream at an ice cream place :)

Hello everyone!!

I hope y'all had a fantastic week! Here in Georgia we definitely had lots of fun and adventures this week. 

We got the news that we will be able to begin using Facebook this Friday! I am super excited to be able to use this technology in proselyting! We are looking forward to seeing how it accelerates the work here. I will keep y'all updated. :)

One fun thing this week was that we were able to go on exchanges with some of the sisters in our zone. I always learn so much from exchanges, and this exchange was no exception! It was really cool as we spent the day learning from each other, and since I went with Sister Gifford who has been out for a while, I learned a lot of cool ideas! One of our favorite things to talk to people about is family history. It has been a big focus on our mission, and it is so fun to get to know people and help them get to know their family. 

Thanks everyone for all your love and support, I hope that you have a wonderful week!

Hermana Frank 

No comments:

Post a Comment