Thursday, October 19, 2017

October 2, 2017

Hello everyone!

I hope y'all had a fantastic week! This weekend was so wonderful because we were able to watch general conference! I received so many answers to my personal questions and prayers and I know that God truly calls prophets and apostles to bless us in our days! If you weren't able to watch it, I challenge you all to get on lds.org and read or watch the talks. Listening and heeding to the counsel given to us from modern prophets and apostles can bless our lives so much.

This week was also great because we had a small zone meeting and talked about how we can use family history work to talk to more people. We know that the message we share is so important to families not only the family we have here, but also the family that has passed on. It was so fun helping people we met discover more about their genealogy and help them set up accounts on familysearch.org

I love this work and am so grateful for the opportunity to be a missionary. I hope you all have a great week!
Hermana Frank

No comments:

Post a Comment