Wednesday, October 25, 2017

October 23, 2017

 


Hey everyone!

This week was a good one, as usual. Nothing too out of the ordinary happened, just a lot of tender mercies, talking to random people, and knocking doors. Ya know, the usual.

One of the highlights this week was on Thursday we went to volunteer at this thrift store and I got to see the sweetest person ever. She is an older lady who works there, and when we were organizing clothes she saw me looking at a dress so she bought it for me! She is seriously the cutest and a tender mercy for me. I know God is watching out for us and sends us people to serve and help us. I'm so grateful for her, we are buds. :)

We also were able to go to a super cool birthday party for a member of our branch who was turning 5. It was cars themed, and so adorable. While there we were also able to meet a lot of friends and family who weren't members and get to know them. They weren't all from our area, but hopefully when they see missionaries in their area they will remember us and let them in!

We also had the opportunity to meet with an investigator and talk to her about the Book of Mormon. Her name is Margarita and she is so willing to learn. She has so many questions and is such a sincere, sweet lady. I'm so grateful for the Book of Mormon and the opportunity to bear testimony of it as a missionary. 

I love you all, have a good week!
Hermana Frank

No comments:

Post a Comment