Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Staying here in Cumorah!



Hello everyone!!

This week was so great, and we didn't get any transfer calls so Hermana Ramirez and I will be staying here in Cumorah!! We are super excited, especially because we have a lot of progressing investigators and we get to continue working with them together! 

Yesterday was great, and speaking to my family was such a blessing! I love them so much and am so grateful for all their support and love. It was fun to see that nothing has changed and it brought back lots of great memories. :)

This week we had both Elsy and Carmen at church! They both loved it, and loved the priesthood giving us food during relief society haha. And it was so cute because I have Elsys son a ctr ring, hlj in spanish, and he loved it! Shout out to my mom for sending them to me, all the kids love them! He ran out to the car when his dad came to pick then up, and said look dad! Haz lo justo!! It was so cute. :)

I also truly saw the gift of tongues this week on exchanges. An English sister, Sister Hansen, came here to Cumorah, and my trainer went with the other sister to an English area. Sister Hansen didn't know any spanish, and so I was left translating lessons, calling people, and tracting, everything in spanish was up to me. I was so so nervous, and prayed and fasted for the gift of tongues, and I saw miracles! I was able to teach lessons with power, and understand what people were saying! I know that everything is possible with the Lord, and He is waiting to bless us, we just need to reach out to Him. 

Overall this week was amazing, we met lots of cool people and saw miracles. I love being a missionary!

Thank you all again for everything, I hope you have a great week!!

Con amor,
Hermana Frank 

No comments:

Post a Comment