Tuesday, February 21, 2017

February 16, 2017

MUCHAS BENDICIONES

Hola amigos y familia!!
This week has been so amazing I honestly do not even know where to begin!! This week I have been so overwhelmed with love for the people I am going to be serving in Georgia, and also for my companion and district. I leave in about 5 days, and I could not be more excited but I definitely am going to be missing the CCM and all the friends I have made here! 
I have learned so much about Spanish and the gospel in the past 5 weeks than I ever thought I could. I have realized quickly just how important the spirit is in lessons. The spirit is the real teacher and the only way through which people can become converted. It is so powerful and real and I know that only through people feeling the spirit can they know that our message is true. I know that this church is true, and I am so so blessed to have grown up with it in my life! It is crazy to me to think that people are going through so many trials and don't have the gospel in their lives. That would be so hard! Through my testimony of the gospel I have overcome many trials, and I can't even imagine going through them without my knowledge of God and His love for me.
I found out this week, that President Nelson is coming!!! Unfortunately, he is coming literally one day after we leave the CCM...haha but it's alright. Maybe I'll run into him at the airport...? I don't know and probably not, but the people that will be here are so blessed, they get to hear from such a powerful apostle of the Lord!
Anyways, this week I had the amazing opportunity to go to the temple, and see my cousin, Elder Tyler Clark!!! It was a struggle and a half to get the time to talk to him, because the session was so big they split us up so they got out half an hour later, but we got like 15 minutes to talk and then we got pictures too!! It was so much fun to see him, he's such an amazing example to me. Huge shoutout to T-Clark and his comp! They're such powerful and fantastic missionaries!
Throughout the week I have felt so blessed and grateful! Thank you all so much for your love, support, emails, and packages. Y'all are the best.
Con mucho amor,
Hermana Frank

No comments:

Post a Comment