Thursday, January 19, 2017

January 18, 2017


Hola everyone!:)
I don't even know where to start gosh! This has been such an amazing experience! I absolutely love the CCM. It is so beautiful here and really hard to believe it's actually January! Haha I have an amazing district and the best companion. Her name is Hermana Oldham and we look like opposites but we're so similar! We both play the violin, love the outdoors, speak a little Spanish  (although she's a lot better than me) and love Nutella and to laugh. She's so much fun and we both help each other stay motivated and positive. I'm super grateful for her.
I seriously also have an amazing district. The elders are hilarious and us hermanas are always laughing. They help make this experience super fun but they are also spiritual and I've learned a lot from my district. One elder explained our first week here so well. He said, "I've heard of baptism by fire and knew it would be applicable here, but I didn't realize they would just throw us in the fire and let us burn"! Haha its really not that bad, but the first few days were pretty overwhelming and no one really is there to give you directions you kind of just have to figure out where you need to be and when you need to be there and we were just kind of thrown into it. But I loved and still do love it.
I have felt the spirit so strongly here, and I am so grateful for the opportunity to come serve a mission. I know that this church is true and that people in Georgia need to hear about it. While one elder in my district was teaching me, (I was a pretend investigator) he was struggling along in broken Spanish because we had only been here for like two days and had to teach all in Spanish, I felt the spirit so strongly. We struggle with the language and give up our lives back home to find these people that need the truth. I am so blessed to have this calling!
All the emails and letters make me soooooo happy thank you so much everyone! I'm so grateful for all your support, love, and amazing examples. I love you all so much!!
Con amor,
Hermana Frank


Me and my companion trying to do a
heel click haha
Our whole district at breakfast. As you
 can see I was already done lol 
which was actually a first.Usually my 
companion has to wait for me.
In front of our little casa. It's super
nice and they even have washer
 and dryers inside!
Isn't my companion the cutest?!
All the girls in the district


No comments:

Post a Comment