Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Allison is off to the Mexico MTC

We drove Allison to the airport on Tuesday, January 10. We are going to miss her, but we are really excited for her opportunity to serve a mission. She is an awesome daughter and big sister and it just wouldn't be fair for us to keep her to ourselves. She has good things to share!




We waited all day long, but finally got our first email from her.


Hey guys!!!

Wowza I don't even know how to explain how awesome this is!  Mexico is so warm and amazing!! I'm so grateful to be here!  The flight was good and I made it safe and sound :)

My pday will be on Wednesday so I won't be emailing tomorrow, but will be emailing next week.  I can't wait to hear from you all!  I love and miss you guys and I'm so overwhelmed with gratitude.  Thanks for all your support and amazing examples.  I can't wait to share all my experiences with you guys!

All my love,
Hermana Frank

You can see that Allison made it safely to the Mexico MTC.  Her cousin, Tyler, was there a couple of months ago and made friends with Esteban.  Esteban works for the Mexico MTC and shared this picture with me on Facebook.  She looks so happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment