Tuesday, June 26, 2018

June 25, 2018

Hey!

This week was great, it just flew by so quickly! We saw so many miracles and tons of success this week.

We had lots of exchanges with the sisters in the zone this week, and I am so grateful for all of them and their amazing examples! On one exchange, I was able to go up to Murphy, which is in North Carolina, and that was such an adventure! It was beautiful up there, but the area is super different! The houses there are miles apart, and there are horses and cows everywhere! We were able to talk to lots of people though, and go downtown, which was so fun!

We also had interviews with our mission president this week. He gave me lots of great advice, I'm so grateful for him and for the revelation he receives for me and all the other missionaries serving here!

This is a random story as well, but yesterday while walking back go our apartment we found a little kitten! We took pics with it, obvs, it was just so cute. And we were able to give it to our neighbor who is going to find it a good home. So that's good haha.

But honestly this week was amazing, and as I have been reflecting on my mission and all the amazing experiences I have had, I have just been so overwhelmed with gratitude. I love this gospel and the people I am meeting, and I am so grateful to be able to serve the Lord in Georgia. 

I love you all
Hermana Frank
 

No comments:

Post a Comment