Thursday, November 9, 2017

November 6, 2017


Hello everyone!!

This week was fantastic here in Riverside. My new companion is Sister Mafi. She is from California and is the greatest! She took Spanish in high school, so already knows a ton and is teaching me lots! I'm super excited to be companions with her and I know this transfer is going to be great.

We had the opportunity to teach a man named Carlos this week, who has been searching for the truth for a long time. He was so excited to read the Book of Mormon and was so excited when we gave him his own copy. We can't wait for him and hope that he continues to progress!

We also were able to teach a woman named Magalita this week and read in the Book of Mormon with her. She is coming to church, and really loves the hymns. 

I really have grown to love the people we meet and teach here in Georgia so much. I love my mission and I love all of you! Thanks for all your support. Have a good week!
   Hermana Frank


No comments:

Post a Comment