Friday, September 22, 2017

Sorry, I've lost my creativity

Sorry everyone, I have given up trying to think of creative subject titles...

But this week was great! We had a lot of success finding new people to teach, and reaching our goals. One cool experience this week was when we were tracting in a trailer park and came across a family cooking and they offered us tacos! Haha I absolutely love the Hispanic culture and how willing they are to share! We are able to share a scripture with them, and they want us to come back! 

This week we also had success working with members to plan a wedding for our investigators! It will be in October and we are all so excited! The investigators are named Alejandro and Evelin, and they have three little boys. They are such a sweet family, and we cannot wait to help them to get baptized so one day they can be sealed together for eternity!

Not much happened this week besides the usual knocking doors, talking to literally everyone, and eating lots of really good food. I love being a missionary and I'm so grateful for all y'all and your support. 

Love you all! Have a great week!
Hermana Frank



No comments:

Post a Comment