Tuesday, August 8, 2017

Me voy a Riverside!!


They're blurry some of them but these are pictures with some of the greatest people I love so much!


Hello family and friends!
Yes, I am getting transferred which was a huge surprise. Hermana Ramirez left for Mexico this morning and I am going to Riverside and was called to be an stl (sister training leader) there. I could not be more excited but also nervous for this amazing opportunity! If anyone has any advice let me know. :)
This week was great, and I have loved the time I have spent here in Cumorah and with Hermana Ramirez. I have learned so much! 
Last Monday we had the opportunity to do family home evening with the cutest family ever and it was so much fun. It made me appreciate my family and it made me so happy because I know that through the Plan of Salvation eternal families are possible!
I love this gospel and the hope and happiness it brings, and I can't wait to have more adventures and get to know more people in riverside. I love you all so much and hope you have a great week!
Hermana Frank 

No comments:

Post a Comment